Here is the list of things on Joshua’s Christmas wish-list that I can fulfil
- A cookery book.
The is the rest of his list:
- To finish Grade 10.
- To go to college. It doesn’t have to be a fancy one. I just to know what’s like to be a student.
- To have a job – even a boring one that I don’t like much.
- To know how it feels to be in love.
- To be married and have a family. I want to know what it feels like to have people who depend on you, who you can’t stop caring for because you are tired or bored.
- To be sure that people like me and admire me because of who I am and what I’ve done not because they feel sorry for me.